Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Louisiana. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Louisiana. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including New Orleans, Baton Rouge & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Louisiana homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louisiana. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisiana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
LA Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Louisiana:
New Orleans • Baton Rouge • Shreveport • Metairie • Lafayette • Lake Charles • Kenner • Bossier City • Monroe • Alexandria • Prairieville • Houma • Marrero • Laplace • Slidell • New Iberia • Terrytown • Chalmette • Ruston • Shenandoah • Harvey • Sulphur • Bayou Cane • Zachary