Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Arcadia. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Arcadia. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Arcadia & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Arcadia need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arcadia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arcadia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Arcadia Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arcadia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arcadia? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arcadia
LA Tree Trimming serves Arcadia and communities nearby: