Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Baldwin. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Baldwin. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Baldwin & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Baldwin need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Baldwin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Baldwin. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Baldwin Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Baldwin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Baldwin? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Baldwin
LA Tree Trimming serves Baldwin and neighboring communities: