Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bastrop. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bastrop. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Bastrop & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bastrop should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bastrop?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bastrop. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bastrop Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bastrop, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bastrop? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bastrop
LA Tree Trimming serves Bastrop and the surrounding area: