Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bayou Cane. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bayou Cane. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Bayou Cane & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bayou Cane need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bayou Cane?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bayou Cane. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bayou Cane Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bayou Cane, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bayou Cane? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bayou Cane
LA Tree Trimming serves Bayou Cane and the surrounding area: