Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bogalusa. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bogalusa. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Bogalusa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bogalusa need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bogalusa?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bogalusa. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bogalusa Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bogalusa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bogalusa? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bogalusa
LA Tree Trimming serves Bogalusa and the surrounding area: