Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bonita Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bonita Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Bonita Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Bonita Village homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bonita Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bonita Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bonita Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bonita Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bonita Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bonita Village
LA Tree Trimming serves Bonita Village and the surrounding area: