Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bossier City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bossier City. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Bossier City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bossier City need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bossier City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bossier City. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bossier City Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bossier City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bossier City? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bossier City
LA Tree Trimming serves Bossier City and neighboring communities: