Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Boyce. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boyce. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Boyce & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Boyce homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boyce?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Boyce. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Boyce Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boyce, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boyce? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boyce
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Boyce and the surrounding area: