Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bridge City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bridge City. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Bridge City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bridge City homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridge City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bridge City. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bridge City Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridge City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridge City? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridge City
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bridge City and communities nearby: