Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brownfields. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brownfields. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Brownfields & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brownfields should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownfields?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brownfields. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brownfields Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownfields, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownfields? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownfields
LA Tree Trimming serves Brownfields and communities nearby: