Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brownsville-Bawcomville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brownsville-Bawcomville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Brownsville-Bawcomville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Brownsville-Bawcomville homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brownsville-Bawcomville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brownsville-Bawcomville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Brownsville-Bawcomville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brownsville-Bawcomville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brownsville-Bawcomville? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brownsville-Bawcomville
LA Tree Trimming serves Brownsville-Bawcomville and the surrounding area: