Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cotton Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cotton Valley. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Cotton Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cotton Valley should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cotton Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cotton Valley. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cotton Valley Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cotton Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cotton Valley? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cotton Valley
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Cotton Valley and neighboring communities: