Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cut Off. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cut Off. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Cut Off & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cut Off homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cut Off?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cut Off. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cut Off Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cut Off, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cut Off? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cut Off
LA Tree Trimming serves Cut Off and the surrounding area: