Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Downsville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Downsville Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Downsville Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Downsville Village should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Downsville Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Downsville Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Downsville Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Downsville Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Downsville Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Downsville Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Downsville Village and the surrounding area: