Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Hodge Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Hodge Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including East Hodge Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in East Hodge Village should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Hodge Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in East Hodge Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The East Hodge Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Hodge Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Hodge Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Hodge Village
LA Tree Trimming serves East Hodge Village and communities nearby: