Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Elizabeth. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elizabeth. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Elizabeth & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Elizabeth homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elizabeth?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elizabeth. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elizabeth Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elizabeth, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elizabeth? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elizabeth
LA Tree Trimming serves Elizabeth and communities nearby: