Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Estherwood Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Estherwood Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Estherwood Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Estherwood Village need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Estherwood Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Estherwood Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Estherwood Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Estherwood Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Estherwood Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Estherwood Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Estherwood Village and the surrounding area: