Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Folsom Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Folsom Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Folsom Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Folsom Village homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Folsom Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Folsom Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Folsom Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folsom Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folsom Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folsom Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Folsom Village and neighboring communities: