Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Franklin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Franklin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Franklin homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
LA Tree Trimming serves Franklin and communities nearby: