Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Franklinton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Franklinton. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Franklinton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Franklinton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklinton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklinton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Franklinton Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklinton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklinton? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklinton
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Franklinton and neighboring communities: