Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Grand Cane Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Grand Cane Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Grand Cane Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Grand Cane Village homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Cane Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Cane Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Grand Cane Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Cane Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Cane Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Cane Village
LA Tree Trimming serves Grand Cane Village and neighboring communities: