Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Homer. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Homer. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Homer & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Homer should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Homer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Homer. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Homer Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Homer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Homer? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Homer
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Homer and communities nearby: