Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Independence. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Independence & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Independence homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Independence. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
LA Tree Trimming serves Independence and the surrounding area: