Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Iowa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Iowa. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Iowa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Iowa need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Iowa?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Iowa. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Iowa Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Iowa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Iowa? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Iowa
LA Tree Trimming serves Iowa and the surrounding area: