Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kentwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kentwood. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Kentwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kentwood need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kentwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kentwood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kentwood Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kentwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kentwood? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kentwood
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Kentwood and the surrounding area: