Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Leonville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leonville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Leonville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Leonville homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leonville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leonville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Leonville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leonville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leonville? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leonville
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Leonville and communities nearby: