Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Livonia. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Livonia. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Livonia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Livonia should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Livonia?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Livonia. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Livonia Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Livonia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Livonia? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Livonia
LA Tree Trimming serves Livonia and neighboring communities: