Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marksville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marksville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Marksville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marksville should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marksville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Marksville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Marksville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marksville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marksville? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marksville
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Marksville and neighboring communities: