Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Martin Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Martin Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Martin Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Martin Village homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Martin Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Martin Village. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Martin Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Martin Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Martin Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Martin Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Martin Village and neighboring communities: