Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Melville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Melville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Melville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Melville should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Melville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Melville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Melville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melville? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melville
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Melville and the surrounding area: