Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Merrydale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Merrydale. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Merrydale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Merrydale homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Merrydale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Merrydale. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Merrydale Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Merrydale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Merrydale? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Merrydale
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Merrydale and communities nearby: