Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Midway. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Midway. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Midway & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Midway need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Midway?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Midway. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Midway Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midway, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midway? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midway
LA Tree Trimming serves Midway and communities nearby: