Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Monroe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Monroe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Monroe should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monroe. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Monroe and neighboring communities: