Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Montgomery. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Montgomery & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Montgomery homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montgomery. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
LA Tree Trimming serves Montgomery and communities nearby: