Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monticello. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Monticello & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Monticello homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Monticello. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Monticello and the surrounding area: