Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montpelier Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Montpelier Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Montpelier Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Montpelier Village homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montpelier Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Montpelier Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Montpelier Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montpelier Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montpelier Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montpelier Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Montpelier Village and neighboring communities: