Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mount Lebanon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Lebanon. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Mount Lebanon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mount Lebanon should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mount Lebanon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mount Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Lebanon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Lebanon? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Lebanon
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Lebanon and neighboring communities: