Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Orleans. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Orleans. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including New Orleans & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Orleans need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Orleans?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Orleans. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Orleans Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Orleans, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Orleans? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Orleans
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves New Orleans and the surrounding area: