Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Roads. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Roads. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including New Roads & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Roads homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Roads?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Roads. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The New Roads Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Roads, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Roads? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Roads
LA Tree Trimming serves New Roads and communities nearby: