Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Hodge Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Hodge Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including North Hodge Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Hodge Village homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Hodge Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Hodge Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Hodge Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Hodge Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Hodge Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Hodge Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves North Hodge Village and the surrounding area: