Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Norwood Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norwood Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Norwood Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Norwood Village should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norwood Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norwood Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Norwood Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norwood Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norwood Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norwood Village
LA Tree Trimming serves Norwood Village and neighboring communities: