Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Hills Place. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Hills Place. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Oak Hills Place & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Oak Hills Place homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Hills Place?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Hills Place. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oak Hills Place Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Hills Place, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Hills Place? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Hills Place
LA Tree Trimming serves Oak Hills Place and communities nearby: