Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oberlin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oberlin. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Oberlin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Oberlin homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oberlin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oberlin. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oberlin Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oberlin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oberlin? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oberlin
LA Tree Trimming serves Oberlin and the surrounding area: