Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Old Jefferson. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Jefferson. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Old Jefferson & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Old Jefferson need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Jefferson?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Old Jefferson. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Old Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Jefferson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Jefferson? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Jefferson
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Jefferson and the surrounding area: