Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Palmetto Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Palmetto Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Palmetto Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Palmetto Village homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Palmetto Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palmetto Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Palmetto Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palmetto Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palmetto Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palmetto Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Palmetto Village and communities nearby: