Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Patterson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Patterson. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Patterson & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Patterson should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Patterson?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Patterson. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Patterson Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Patterson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Patterson? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Patterson
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Patterson and communities nearby: