Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Port Sulphur. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Sulphur. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Port Sulphur & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Port Sulphur homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Sulphur?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Port Sulphur. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Port Sulphur Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Sulphur, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Sulphur? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Sulphur
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Sulphur and neighboring communities: