Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Powhatan Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Powhatan Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Powhatan Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Powhatan Village homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Powhatan Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Powhatan Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Powhatan Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Powhatan Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Powhatan Village? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Powhatan Village
LA Tree Trimming serves Powhatan Village and neighboring communities: