Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rayne. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rayne. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Rayne & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rayne should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rayne?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rayne. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rayne Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rayne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rayne? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rayne
LA Tree Trimming serves Rayne and neighboring communities: